Insurance Certificates

Northeast Property Group has a proven track record, providing leading commercial brokerage and property management services in Connecticut for over 25 years. Call (860) 437-7005 for a customized real estate solution.

Requesting a Certificate of Insurance

Each year many Unit Owners with a mortgage need to provide their lender with an updated certificate of insurance. Sometimes the lender will call this document a “declaration of insurance” or “evidence of insurance.” Essentially this document will inform your lender that A) the association still has active coverage and B) what those coverages are and their limits.

The process of obtaining a certificate of insurance is actually very straightforward and are provided directly by the association’s insurance agent over the phone or via the web. Just inform the agent that you need a homeowners insurance orlando fl service and they will go through a list of standard questions.

For 90% of our communities, your insurance agent is  Bouvier Insurance. You can either visit their webpage and request your insurance certificate on line here: or call them at (860) 232-4491.

Some of our other communities are insured by Smith Insurance. They can be visited here or by calling (860) 739-3322.