The most important asset of Northeast Property Group is our employees.
Their relationship and reputation with our customers is a valuable asset that reflects upon Northeast Property Group and our commitment to excellence. Every Director, Officer, Partner and Employee of Northeast Property Group has an obligation to protect our reputation and must strive to meet our goals. In doing so, we abide by the following principles:
- Act with honesty and integrity in all matters
- Act in a manner that will not discredit the company
- While representing the company and carrying out the business of the organization, we conduct ourselves with the highest ethical standards – never conducting or condoning business that is corrupt.
- We comply at all times with government laws and regulations
- Ensure that business activities are free from conflict of interest either personally or with a vendor or supplier
- Maintain the strictest level of confidence with all company, client and vendor information
- We will not accept anything of value which may be viewed as an inducement or that might impair judgment in decision making
- Protect the company’s confidential and proprietary information. Never use this information for personal gain or to the detriment of the company’s competitive position.
- Communication must comply with the company’s guidelines.
- Employees, who may have financial reporting responsibilities, must ensure full, fair, accurate and timely disclosure of information in reports and documents that are filed with Northeast Property Group and all Connecticut regulatory bodies.
In maintaining Northeast Property Group’s commitment to adhering to these ethical guidelines, we constantly listen to employee and customer feedback to ensure we are delivering the highest level of service. If you would like to share a comment, please contact us!