Northeast Property Group’s Sure-Pay ACH Program is the free, automatic withdrawal of your monthly common fee from your banking account. This is initiated by filling out an ACH Authorization form available here at Northeast Property Group.Some of the conveniences of Sure-Pay ACH are:
- With no need to write checks you save time
- payments are made in a convenient and timely manner – even if you’re on vacation or out of town
- no lost or misplaced statements, your payment is always on time – avoiding late fees
- It saves you postage and reduces association costs
- It’s easy to sign up for and easy to cancel
E-Check is the one-time authorization of an electronic debit of your account. As long as your Association banks with Mutual of Omaha (formerly CA Banc), you can make an electronic payment that has all the advantages of ACH except that it needs to be manually entered each month.To make an E-Check payment, visit Mutual of Omaha. Click on “By E-Check” at the top of the lower right and you enter your information. You will need your coupon for certain information.Click submit and you will receive an email confirmation.