We Can Administer all Your Real Estate Accounting Needs
Some smaller communities are self-managed but need the financial management resources of a professional management company. Northeast Property Group can provide condominium financial and community association accounting solutions for self managed condominiums, co-ops & homeowner associations.
Our experienced staff will handle the routine tasks associated with your property’s financials, including: assessment collections, bill payment, rent invoicing and bookkeeping. Northeast Property Group can handle your real estate accounting needs for a reduced fee when compared to full property management solutions. Our detailed systems will provide you with the important information and financial reports necessary to help be in control of your investment while reducing your overall time and involvement. Often this can increase property revenue and reduce delinquent payments as well.
- Rent & Common Fee Collection
- Late Fee and Special Assessments
- Delinquent Demand Letters
- Bill Payment
- Common Area Maintenance Billing and Reconciliations
- Financial Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Banking Services
Communication & Control:
- You decide all timing criteria and dollar amount thresholds
- You approve bills before they get paid – Ability to view scanned images of your actual bills and approve them over the internet
- You receive monthly financial reports via email
- Save time and money, reduce delinquencies
- Pricing based on number of units. One-time setup fee equivalent to one-month’s service
For more information on outsourcing please contact us by calling (860) 437-7005 or use our online contact page.