Property Maintenance with 30 Year’s of Experience
Need fast, versatile and reliable maintenance done at your property and tired of waiting for a response on routine maintenance items?
Property maintenance is critical to the long term success of any condominium, multifamily, apartment complex, or commercial property. From 24 hour emergency service to carpentry, apartment make-readies, or common area cleaning, Northeast Property Group’s maintenance division can promptly and professionally address your property’s facility needs. Our maintenance staff’s broad range of skills and experience can address the many facets of facility maintenance, and we will do so with courtesy and professionalism.
Our common maintenance programs include:
- Routine Maintenance – call us to fix that nagging repair.
- Emergency Maintenance – We are on call 24hrs – 7 days a week to help you! All maintenance calls or emails are entered into our software. This maintenance tracking system ensures no job gets overlooked. Additionally, it helps our staff spot recurring maintenance problems so they can advise you on how to fix problems permanently.
- Fielding maintenance calls, searching for & supervising vendors may not be the best use of your time. Our service often increases resident & tenant satisfaction, reducing turnover.
Below is just a sample of the jobs we can perform or coordinate:
- Carpentry – replace rotted wood, damaged siding, rebuild decks & railings, roof repairs
- Electric Repairs – change light bulbs, replace light fixtures, add electrical outlets.
- Painting – Exterior/Interior painting jobs, including popcorn ceilings.
- Janitorial – cleaning contracts, carpet cleaning, mopping & windows.
- Grounds Maintenance – Pickup debris, fence repairs, dumpster area maintenance.
- Masonry Repairs – fix loose walkways & steps, re-point stone & brick work.
- Plumbing Repairs – leaky faucets, toilet trouble, hot water heaters.
- Dryer and Duct Cleaning – make sure your dryer vent hose is clean to improve energy efficiency and reduce the risk of fire.
Fees are set within the management agreement or by estimated project cost. CT HIC.0555819