Attention Board of Directors!
Northeast Property Group is a property management company that specializes in condo association management. When it comes to CT condominium association management, (also commonly referred to as HOA management, condo association management, condo management, community association management and association management) our primary goal is to assist the Board of Directors in preserving, protecting and enhancing their condominium association. We achieve that by putting our expertise, knowledge and resources to work for you everyday, servicing all aspects of your Association’s financial, administrative and maintenance needs.
By choosing Northeast Property Group you will have the security and reliability of a larger enterprise that has been in business for over 20 years, but with the hands-on dedication of a small business.
The Basics of What We Will Do For You:
- Collect all common fees
- Review and code bills according to the budget and present the check with invoice to a designated board member for signature
- Provide full and accurate accounting records in a timely manner
- Handle communications and other correspondence with community residents
- Procure appropriate insurance coverages and oversee any claims
- Refer delinquent accounts to attorney for collections
- Arrange for all maintenance and repairs to the common areas
- Oversee outside vendors and contracts and solicit bids for necessary services
- Above all, we will treat you and the residents of your community with respect and professionalism!
We often times encounter a new management opportunity where the Board of Directors have been bogged down with the day-to-day burdens of operating and managing their Association. At Northeast Property Group, we have been in the business for over 20 years. In that time, we have developed internal operational efficiencies and economies that result in reasonable and appropriate operational costs for your Association. Our hands-on approach delivers a personal level of service to each client where your manager will be informed about your community, it’s financials and property maintenance.
Dedication to the protection and enhancement of your unit’s value.
At Northeast Property Group, our condominium management services division provides our clients with a broad range of solutions for their real estate requirements such as 24/7 maintenance personnel, custom HOA websites, full accounting department and the knowledge of what it takes to successfully manage your community.
The needs of managed community residents are many. For decades, Northeast Property Group has been meeting those needs by providing professional property management services, programs, systems and education that have proven successful with some of the most prestigious communities throughout Connecticut. Our property management services are unmatched in the association industry. We manage properties to ensure that homeowners and residents optimize their property values while maintaining an environment for the best quality of life.
We can help improve your communications with an custom HOA website that always displays up to the second data.
We are active members of the Community Association Institute of CT.
Description of Services
For most Americans, their home is their most important asset. We fully understand the complex needs of a condominium community and its residents. We manage associations to ensure that homeowners optimize their property values while maintaining an environment for the best quality of life. At the direction of the Board of Directors, our property managers can assist with providing the following services:
- Enforcement of Governing Documents and Rules
- Proper and accurate billing recording and tracking of assessments
- Handling accounts payable, receivables and association financial statement preparation
- Budget and reserves preparation
- Documentation of association business
- Proper storage of association records
- Coordination and implementation of legal activities through association attorneys
- Coordination with association agents for insurance needs and requirements
- Vendor qualifying and oversight
- Coordination of board of director activities
- Annual meetings and board member elections
- Communication of information to and from residents
- Recruiting, hiring, training and evaluating personnel
- Management of association owned properties and easements
- 24-hour emergency service
- Common area maintenance and inspections
- Gate access control systems management
- Website development and/or maintenance
- Community programs and event planning
- Managing developer relations
- Volunteer recruitment and training