Here are the instructions for setting up an out of office reply:
Step by Step In Outlook:
- Click File in the main Outlook window.
- Open the Info category.
- Click Automatic Replies
- Make sure Send automatic replies is selected.
- To have the auto-responder start and stop automatically:
- Make sure Only send during this time range is checked.
- Select the desired date and time for starting the auto-responder under Start time:
- Pick the desired ending date and time under End time:
Some suggested text:
Subject: Out Of Office Reply | From: The Desk of Your Name | Message: I will be out of the office until xx/xx/20xx and will not have access to my email during this time. If you need immediate assistance, please call 860-437-7005. Sincerely, Name